This is not an exhaustive list by any means, yet NCPSA would like our members to have a beginning point to find online resources related to distance education.
- Copyright for Teachers and Pastors (mini-course provided by Adventist Learning Community)
Distance Education Tutorials
English Language Proficiency Testing
Evaluation of online Courses/Programs
- Quality Matters (QM), a national program for quality online education
2d. Although important elements of a program may be supplied by consortia partners or outsourced to other organizations, including contractors who may or may not be accredited, the responsibility for performance remains with the school awarding the degree or certificate. It is the school in which the student is enrolled, not its suppliers or partners, that has a contract with the student. Therefore, the criteria for selecting consortia partners and contractors, and the means to monitor and evaluate their work, are important aspects of the program plan. In considering consortia agreements, attention is given to issues such as assuring that enhancing service to students is a primary consideration and that incentives do not compromise the integrity of the school or its educational program. Consideration is also given to the effect of administrative arrangements and cost-sharing on a school’s decision-making regarding curriculum.
- Is Online Learning for Me? (Illinois)
- Is Online Learning for Me? (Virginia)
- Creating a Positive Digital Footprint (mini-course provided by Adventist Learning Community)
Open Educational Resources (OER) Commons -
- YouTube Videos for Instructors - http://www.youtube.com/user/TravelinEdMan
Validity of Online Learning